Corn Nursery Seasonal Worker (Adel, Iowa)
Stine Seed Company is looking for individuals to perform seasonal field work at its Adel, Iowa facility. Applicants MUST be at least 14 years of age by July 1, 2022.
- Workers will operate in groups performing various in-field tasks in the corn nursery maintenance including hand pollination, etc.
- Workers are assigned to crews, are properly supervised at all times and supervisors are in place to ensure safe working conditions.
- Transportation to/from work won’t be available. Workers will be responsible for their own transportation.
- Availability to begin work in July; work to last for a period of 3 to 6 weeks (Working schedule is Monday-Sunday) start dates and length of employment will vary based on weather and field conditions.
- Ability to work from 6:00AM to 3:00PM. There will be times when the workday is extended, or shortened, for various reasons.
- Ability to work outside for extended periods.
- Suggested that each worker brings a hat, poncho, sunscreen, a water bottle and packed lunch.
Stine offers competitive pay, with bonus incentives for attendance and work experience.
Submit an application online at apply.stineseed.com.