IT Support (Adel, Iowa)
Stine Seed Company, a privately held growing national seed company, is looking for a technically skilled candidate with excellent interpersonal skills for an IT Support position. IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems, among other duties.
Moreover, IT Support needs to talk to users directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
- Maintain a virtualized Server and Desktop environment.
- Setup and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to users to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking users through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with users to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Prior experience in tech support or a similar role.
- Proficient in Windows/VM Ware/Microsoft Servers (AD, Exchange, IIS).
- Experience with Cisco networking, Office 365 administration and Avaya IP Office phones.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Compensation is based on prior education level and experience. The Company offers a benefits package including a 401(k) with a Company match and health insurance benefits.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume directly to Fritz Piepmeier at firstname.lastname@example.org.