Research Associate (Dallas Center, Iowa)
Stine Biotechnology is seeking a talented individual for the position of Research Associate at its Dallas Center, Iowa campus. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with one of the industry’s most respected corn and soybean seed companies. This full-time hourly position is available immediately.
In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks associated with leaf and seed sample processing and testing, data analysis and reporting in a high-throughput laboratory.
Stine Biotechnology offers competitive pay, health insurance and retirement benefits.
- Leaf and seed sample processing utilizing a wide variety of testing methods
- Data analysis
- Assay development
- Equipment and laboratory maintenance
- Proficiency in molecular biology techniques desired: including DNA extractions, quantitation and normalization; PCR; Real Time PCR; electrophoresis; lateral flow devices
- A.S. or B.S. in Biology, Biotechnology or closely related scientific field required.
- Ability to work well with a team and independently required.
- Excellent organization skills and aseptic technique required.
- Previous lab experience and strong computer skills preferred.
- Flexible hours may include occasional evenings and/or weekends; 40 hr/wk, hourly salary depending on experience.
Stine Seed Company
ATTN: Human Resources Department
22555 Laredo Trail
Adel, IA 50003
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attached resumes formatted in either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat are acceptable.