Sales Support Specialist (Dallas Center, Iowa)
Stine Seed Company, a privately held growing national seed company, is looking to add a Sales Support Specialist at its Dallas Center, Iowa campus. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow with one of the industry’s most respected corn and soybean seed companies.
The candidate selected will become part of a group that is tasked with providing support for a team of approximately 200 outside sales representatives. This is a full-time position reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Director.
Qualified candidates should be hard-working and dedicated to providing a high level of customer service.
Stine offers competitive pay, health/dental/vision insurance and retirement benefits.
- Understand the goals and objectives of the sales division
- Provide internal support for a team of outside sales professionals via telephone, email and in person
- Assist with processing orders, cancellations and other account activities as directed by sales representatives in order to keep accounts current
- Investigate account issues with a focus on seeking resolution
- Maintenance of account records and files, both electronic and paper
- Provide direct support for the sales & marketing leadership team
- Some general phone answering is required
- Other activities as directed
- Self-motivated, dependable individual with good written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to working toward shared goals and providing a consistently high level of customer service in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Basic keyboard/PC data entry skills required; Knowledge of PC-based applications (such as Microsoft Office) is a plus
- Minimum 2 years professional work experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
To apply immediately, send a current resume and cover letter to:
Stine Seed Company
ATTN: Human Resources Department
22555 Laredo Trail
Adel, IA 50003
Or email to email@example.com. Attached resumes formatted in either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat are acceptable.