Warehouse Associate (Story City, Iowa)
Stine Seed Company, a privately held growing national seed company, is seeking talented individuals for the position of Warehouse Associate at its Story City, Iowa location. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with one of the industry’s most respected corn and soybean seed companies. This full-time position is available immediately.
In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks associated with seed preparation and field activities that will evolve with each season throughout the year. Qualified candidates should be hard-working and self-directed.
Stine offers competitive pay, health insurance and retirement benefits. Pre-employment screening, including drug testing, may be required.
- Preparation, sorting, cleaning, packaging and labeling of seed
- Warehousing activities, including forklift operation and palletizing seed
- Various other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong team member with an ability to work independently
- Willing and able to work in a variety of areas (field, plant, warehouse)
- Willing and able to stand and sit for extended periods
- Willing and able to work both outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet and dry conditions
- Willing and able to lift up to 50 lbs. and complete work that involves repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting
- Willingness and ability to work overtime hours including weekend work required during seasonal peaks.
- Candidates who are bilingual in Spanish/English are highly-sought
To apply immediately, send a current resume and cover letter to:
Stine Seed Company
ATTN: Human Resources Department
22555 Laredo Trail
Adel, IA 50003
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attached resumes formatted in either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat are acceptable.