ADEL, Iowa — Stine® Seed Company today announced the launch of an extensive lineup of Enlist E3® soybeans for the 2022 sales season. The 2022 Stine roster will include 166 lines, ranging from an 0007 to a 58 maturity.
“It is hard to believe that three years ago, Stine introduced Enlist E3 soybeans to the industry,” said Myron Stine, president of Stine Seed Company. “As more and more growers adopt the Enlist E3 trait platform, our industry-leading position, combined with our large bank of high-yielding germplasm, make us uniquely positioned to offer the industry’s most expansive lineup of Enlist E3 soybeans for the 2022 season.”
Stine brand Enlist E3 soybeans offer growers an advanced herbicide-tolerant trait technology with maximum flexibility and convenience, plus the ability to use three unique modes of action for weed control — glyphosate, glufosinate and the new 2,4-D choline component included in Enlist Duo® and Enlist One® herbicides from Corteva Agriscience.
“Stine brand Enlist E3 soybeans offer growers peace of mind with a neighbor-friendly herbicide program,” said Myron. “With fewer restrictions and a wide application window, growers can achieve outstanding results without the added stress of drift or volatilization.”
Among the highlights of Stine’s 2022 season Enlist E3 lineup:
- 166 total Enlist E3 lines, including 89 brand new lines for 2022
- Earlier maturity selections expanded from 007 (double zero) for 2021 to 0007 (triple zero) for 2022
- The first triple zero Enlist E3 soybean
- Stine’s earliest-ever Enlist E3 soybean with SCN resistance – 003EB62 Brand (003 maturity)
- Later maturity offerings expanded from 50 relative maturity out to 58 relative maturity, including seven new group 5 lines
- A record 26 Enlist E3 lines featuring STS tolerance
Also in 2022, Stine will be offering Yield+ Advantage products. There are 19 Stine brand Enlist E3 soybean options that carry the Yield+ Advantage designation. These are the proven top performers in Stine’s Elite Yield Trials.