The 2021 Farm Progress Show is set to kick off next Tuesday, August 31, in Decatur, Illinois. Stine is excited to visit with guests in person to discuss all we have to offer for 2022. We’re also showcasing some new products and technologies. Here’s a list of everything to check out at our booth (1152).
- Our 2022 Stine Seed Catalog. Get an early start on selecting corn and soybean products for next year with our 2022 Stine Seed Catalog. We’ll have plenty of hard copies available at the show. Have one of our sales reps walk you through our extensive lineup of Enlist E3® soybeans and our high-yielding corn (both traited and conventional options), and be sure to ask about our Yield+ Advantage products and MX Series Corn by Stine.
- Our Farm Progress Show plot. Stine is fortunate to have one of two growing plots at this year’s Farm Progress Show. Our plot is located at Lot 1152 (near our booth) on the exhibit field. Tour the plot with one of our sales reps to see some of our Enlist E3 lines, including Stine 27EA23, 36EB32 and 40EB22. We’ll also have some of our top-yielding corn products on display, including Stine 9658-32, 9808E-20, 9709-G and MX514-20.
- The Stine ALMACO R2 Harvester. A featured element of Stine’s display at the Farm Progress Show this year is the Stine ALMACO R2 Harvester. Manufactured by ALMACO in Nevada, Iowa, and designed specifically with Stine in mind, this unique research harvester can be used with both corn and soybeans and make plot harvest faster and more efficient. In fact, R2 harvesters can switch between corn and soybean plots in just 15 minutes, and they have grain tank capacity that allows for more harvest time and less unloading time. With their twin-plot, independent-rotary technology, our fleet of harvesters (we have six), will allow us to harvest 1,000,000 soybean plots and 600,000 corn plots this fall. Check out this innovative technology at the show!
- Product and agronomic bulletins, hats, swag and more. As always, we’ll have a handful of informational materials and giveaways at this year’s show. From product and agronomic bulletins to our updated Stine hat and our tried-and-true Stine bags, stop by to see what’s new and stock up.
- Our expert team of sales reps and agronomists. Last (but not least), we’ll have plenty of sales reps and agronomists on hand each day of the show to answer any questions you have on our 2022 lineup and to chat all things agronomy. Our team is available year-round to ensure you have everything you need for success in the field.
We look forward to seeing you in Decatur next week! Remember, you can find us at booth 1152.